In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper flower using napkins. First, roll the paper over to one side and then start to roll it up with the other side as well. As you do this, the napkin will start to roll into the shape of a rose. When finished, you will pull out the edges to create different lengths with the petals. After this, use a green napkin to create the stem of the flower, making a small leaf in the stem by ripping it. When finished, continue to make these to create a beautiful bouquet of paper flowers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades