This craft shown in the video is a great craft for children or adults. Materials you will need are:
1. Construction paper (square big enough to trace your hand)
2. Scotch tape
5. Green long pipe cleaners Trace your hand on the square of paper. Cut your hand print out. (you might have to cut your child's out, if they are making these flowers) Now you are going to make the petals of the flower. To do this curl each finger toward you. Put the end of the finger on the pencil and roll under all the way to the end. Do all four fingers and the thumb. Take the hand part and make into a cone with the fingers curling to the outside. Tape at the bottom of the cone to hold it together. You have a flower. Time to make the stem. Take the top of the long pipe cleaner and loop around, then twist. This will make a leaf. Take the bottom of the flower and attach to the pipe cleaner stem with tape. Flatten the bottom of the flower and twist tape around flower and stem. Make several of the these flowers with different colors of paper and you have a paper flower bouquet. To hold them together, wrap a green pipe cleaner around the bunch. They even look nice in a vase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades