In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper cigarette from a cigarette foil. First, fold a piece of foil length wise, then flatten out the creases. After this, unfold the paper and tear it in half. Now, fold half of it in half again to make the stem of the flower and twist the top. Use the other half of the foil to make blossoms and flower petals. When you are finished shaping these, attach to the stem of the flower and shape more to make the flower look more realistic. Attach more leaves to make the flower better and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades