This video is a demonstration of how to make a Chinese paper star out of newspaper. First take a folded piece of newspaper and fold it in half again the long way, and then again, to make a narrow strip. Fold the strip in half to crease it, then fold the strips at a right angle in both directions. Fold the outside edges in toward the center twice and then in a triangle. At this point you will have a thick diamond shape. Repeat with another sheet of newspaper. He demonstrates how to join the two pieces together by tucking them into each other and folding. The finished result is a four pointed star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades