It is very easy to make a paper box using rectangular paper and anyone could do it, just follow the steps below, Fold the paper in half hot dog style (the long way). If you are using square paper, it doesn't really matter which way you fold it. Unfold. Fold each side of the paper to the center crease. Unfold. The paper should be in quarters. Fold the paper in half hamburger style (the short way). Again, if you are using square paper, it doesn't really matter which way you fold it. Unfold. Fold each side into the center crease, as mentioned previously. Keep folded. Fold each corner to the crease nearest it. You should end up with an uneven octagon. Fold the flaps from the middle down over the triangular flaps made in the previous step. Crease these flaps well with your fingernail, a penny, or some other small, hard object. Pull up on the two flaps and voila, you have a box! You may have to re-crease some of the folds to make your box rectangular/square, but that isn't too hard. Yep! your paper box is ready now. If you follow the steps in this video, you may able to create a paper box very easily and you can suggest to your friends also.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades