This origami box looks rather simple to make. You take a piece of paper and fold it into a triangle. Be sure to make the fold visible to see. Take the extra piece from the triangle and fold it up so as to form another crease. This extra piece will be removed in order to create the box. After you remove the extra piece refold the paper along existing fold to reform the triangle. Then fold the triangle in half, making sure that the edges meet perfectly. Then unfold the paper and take the corners and have them meet in the middle of the page forming little triangles for all four sides. You will now have a smaller square. Unfold two corners, and take the sides that have the triangles still folded in and fold the paper so that edges meet in the middle. With the edge piece, fold it like you would see a clothing box corner folded. Then fold the top over on both sides, and you have the bottom of the box. In order to make the top of the box repeat the above directions again and then put the pieces together and you have a completed origami box made out of paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades