This video describes how to make a paper box.1.First take rectangle shaped paper, Fold the paper in half hot dog style in the long way, 2.and fold each side of the paper to the center crease and the paper should be in quarters. 3. Now fold the paper in half hamburger style that is in the short way. 4. Fold each side into the center crease as like we done in 2nd step and keep it folded. 5. Fold each corner to the crease nearest it and should end up with an uneven octagon. 6. Fold the flaps from the middle down over the triangular flaps made in the previous step and then crease these flaps well with your fingernail, a penny, or some other small, hard object. 7. Finally pull up on the two flaps and voila, you have a box. This video will really help the Viewers that how easily can make a paper box to hold anything with an interest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades