This video from Origami in 30 Seconds demonstrates how to make a paper box in 30 seconds. Start with a square piece of paper and fold it diagonally to make triangles from both corners. Unfold it, and fold each corner into the middle. Unfold two of the sides and fold the edges of the other sides toward the middle. Turn it over and fold the triangular corners back so they touch in the middle. Fold the corners over backwards. Take the two sides and pull them out, and fold the outside corners in to hold the box in place. Crease the insides to hold the box shape. This video is easy to follow and shows you step-by-step how to make a paper box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades