If you like origami and you like to have water balloon fights then you'll love making and using this origami water bomb. You can fold a piece of paper into a closed ball that you can fill with water and soak your friends. This is a necessity to learn as the summer nears. Practice up your skills so you'll be ready with the perfect summer time weapon.
Now start to collapse the prefolded piece of paper. You will end up with the folded triangle shown. This piece occurs so often in origami that it has its own name, the balloon base (or water bomb base). Now fold each of the four corners upwards as shown: Now fold the four horizontal corners into the center as shown: Use your finger to expand the little pocket as shown below. You are going to tuck the flap into the pocket. However, the flap must first be folded in two to make it small enough for the pocket. This sequence shows the flap folded, then tucked in. Now fold and tuck in the other three flaps. Finally expand the balloon as shown below. First unfold the balloon partially, then blow gently into the hole at one end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades