The video starts out saying that we will learn how to make an origami wallet made from a page from an old library book. You trim the page to the size of 8 1/2 x 11. You then fold the page in half and then fold each piece back up, on the front and on the back. Then unfold so the page is just folded in half. Fold the ends about half an inch on each side, back and front. Then you fold each corner into little triangles, so that they meet the line that you had previously folder, about half way up the page. Then you fold each side in and flip the paper over so the folds are facing downwards. Take one end and fold it in about 1 inch. Take the other end and fold it up to meet the second end, so that it slides into the triangle folds. Fold the paper in half once again and you have formed a wallet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades