Learn how to make an origami truncated tetrahedron. Get a paper circle and tape. Fold the circle in half twice.
Fold one side down the the middle of circle; fold other sides as well so it forms a perfect triangle. Then fold one point of the triangle and repeat other two sides to form a rectangle. Open up two sides and fold corners over to make smaller triangle reopen to fold a pyramid. Open back up to original triangle and take any point and fold to center to form a trapezoid. Do this to each corner so it forms a hexagon. Push edges together to form a truncated tetrahedron and tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades