Learn how to make a paper origami teo flower instructions.
This origami flower is my improvisation, and I haven't seen any similar flower from the nature. I named the flower to my wife Teofila (Teo) because i gave to her the first model of a complete paper flower :). The model is easy and the stamens make the flower looks one idea more beautiful :)
Design, video tutorial and diagram by Ventsislav Vasilev (Origamite)
Link to diagram:http://goo.gl/EWiS71
Background Music: William Tell Overture (by Rossini)
What do you need:
- Flower: Square piece of paper (21cm x 21cm)
- Stamens: Small piece of paper with size approximate height: 4cm
- Stem - size 29.7cm x 10cm
You may use a glue to fix the individual elements or scissors to cut the stamens.
TIP: Use contrast colorful paper for best result, each element must be different color.
Duration: 12 minutes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades