They say that it's the inside that counts, not the outside. But not when you're a sumo wrestler. In fact, when you live and die by how much belly fat you can throw onto your opponent's face to make him see stars like the foolish coyote chasing the rabbit in classic cartoons, your outside is your most precious commodity.
If you love the idea of fighting other guys with such brute physical force but didn't exactly grow into a sumo wrestler's 300-400 pound profile, you can still play the game by watching this origami tutorial. You'll learn how to make two sumo wrestlers for a sumo wrestling game played by your fingers.
The point of this game is to use a paper board and put the opponent on the ground by simply taping the board with your finger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades