This is an instructional video that demonstrates how to make an origami spinning top. You need seven square pieces of paper, and she uses 6"x6" sheets. First fold the paper diagonally. Fold the short edges to meet the long edge. Unfold it and use that as a guide for the next fold. Fold the top triangles down and tuck on corner into the pocket. Make seven exactly the same. She shows how to slide one folded piece of paper into the next one and fold the edges over each other to hold them together, adding each piece of paper as she goes along. After adding the last piece, tuck it in to form a cone shape. The end result is a pretty paper spinning top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades