Secure a square-shaped piece of paper preferably six inches long on both sides. Cut the square paper into two equal halves. Fold one piece longitudinally right at the middle. Open the fold and refold it horizontally, on the shorter side. Refold the longitudinal crease you made earlier. Then, fold both sides diagonally but facing opposite each other. Do the same steps for the second piece of paper except that you have to do the folds in the opposite way so that you create a mirror of the first piece of paper. Fold the rest of the square edges diagonally to have pointed corners. Insert the second paper onto the first one and then tuck all corners into the pockets that were created earlier. You now have a brand new shuriken origami!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades