This video tutorial demonstrates how to make an Origami necktie and a shirt card. Begin with a square two sided paper. Fold the paper in half, forming a triangle. Open it back up and use the center fold as a guide. Take one corner and fold it in toward the center fold. Repeat this on the other side. You end up with a kite shape. Turn your paper over. To make the front knot of the tie, fold down the smaller corner toward the center about a third of the way. Fold the point back up toward the top. Where the point meets the edge, fold it again. Flip your paper over again. Take the corners and fold them in again toward the center line. Turn it over and you have your Origami necktie. Take a piece of 5.5" by 4.5" card stock. Fold down an inch of the paper. On either side of the fold, cut, making sure to leave about an inch and a half in the center uncut. Fold down the side tabs to make your collar. You can then glue these down and add brads as tab collars. Glue down the tie in the center. Your Father's Day card is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades