-Fold up along the length of a spread open tissue about 5 times until you get a long rectangular shape.
-Roll up the middle portion of the tissue rectangle to make the stalk.
-For the leaf, take the lower portion that is unrolled and turn it up, shaping it where appropriate.
-Lastly, for the top unrolled part, stuff your fingers into the end of it to puff it up to form the flower, then crumple it slightly for a more realistic look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades