Origami roses totally pwn (slang for "own," FYI) real roses. Know why? While we'd never turn down a beautiful bouquet of red roses, the pretty flowers also wilt and then kick the bucket within a week, which makes us very sad indeed.
Origami roses, on the other hand, last as long as you want them to, pending you don't have a couch mishap where your butt meets the folded rose in a very horrific death. If you're thinking about folding your very own origami rose, then check out this easy two-part tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades