Origami is the art of folding paper into cool things. Watch this video to learn how to make an origami paper cube! Start with a full sheet of regular 8.5 by 11 inch paper. Then fold one corner over to make a triangle and a rectangle. Fold the rectangular part of the triangle. Then rip off the rectangular part leaving you with a triangle, and when opened a square. Then fold the paper in half. Then open the square back up and fold into fourths. Watch the video to learn how to make the rest of the paper cube!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades