Real ninja starts are dangerous. But you can have some much softer and safer paper ninja starts to play with. Making them might just be as fun as playing with them. If you're not feeling like a ninja, you can make them as decorations or to give to friends.
Whether you're a paper ninja or you just want to have some fun with paper, check out how easy it is to make an origami ninja star.
You Will Need
* A sheet of printer paper
Step 1: Cut the paper in half
Step 2: Fold the skinny rectangle in half
Step 3: Fold right end diagonally
Step 4: Fold left end diagonally
Step 5: Fold the ends in half
Step 6: Repeat with other piece
Step 7: Put together the pieces
Step 8: Fold the flaps in
The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper each year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades