Learn how to make a paper modular origami magic rose cube instructions.
This is a great modular origami model made by 6 units. The cube (box) may transforming easy for few second into paper rose and vice versa.
This is a nice origami figure that you can make for valentine's day, your girlfriend/ boyfriend or just for fun.
What do you need:
- 3 red square pieces of paper with size 10cm x 10cm for the rose flower
- 3 green square pieces of paper with size 10cm x 10cm for the stem
Made by Ventsislav Vasilev
Design by Valerie Vann
Duration: 9 minutes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades