This is a video tutorial in the Arts & Crafts category where you are going to learn how to make origami llamas. Take a square sheet of paper and fold it in half. Open the fold and then fold each half further in halves. The sheet is now divided in to 4 parts. Next fold the outer flaps inwards so that they meet at the center. Flip the folded sheet and fold it in half to make it a square size. Next you fold the top back over itself in a triangular shape. Open up the last fold and watch the video for further steps as it would become confusing without watching the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades