In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make an origami Kusudama Venus. For this project, you need square sheets of paper of different colors. First you fold a sheet diagonally across to form a triangle. Then fold it again to form a smaller triangle. Open up one triangle and fold it in to a square. Repeat this step with the other triangle also. Now the paper folded in to a square; ¬º the original size. Holding one square flat on the table, lift up the other and squeeze it down so that it forms an elongated triangle. Repeat this step on the other three sides. The sheet is now folded in to a shape of two triangles. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades