Barbabella shows how to make a modular origami hexagonal box lid with star design. Fold a two-sided square sheet of paper to form a triangle, unfold it and fold it in the opposite direction. Using the guidelines fold the paper on three sides forming a small triangle and leave one end as it is. Turn over the sheet and fold the opposite side of the unfolded one as shown. Now mark the points as shown and fold it on one side. Now fold it to mark point below and the crease ends at the point marked as shown. Fold it to the crease to mark the guidelines. Open it up and pleat along the existing creases as shown. Make five more of them following the same procedure. Now assemble the box lid by inserting one into the other as shown. Finally lock the modules into position as shown to complete the lid. Follow Barbabella's steps and make your own modular origami gift box lid and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades