Learn to make an origami flower with just a few easy steps in this video tutorial!
1. Use an 8 inch by 11 inch piece of paper.
2. Fold the corner to the edge of the paper and cut to make a square.
3. Fold the opposite direction to have a cross running through the center of the paper.
4. Fold paper in half along both axis', pinch the corners and fold the ends together.
5. Fold the new shape like a kite repeating process on both sides.
6. Fold corners in on all sides of the paper.
7. Take the top edges and fold in half.
8. Grab the middle flaps and fold to the inside. repeat on all sides.
9. Open and pull out center flap and fold in the corners.
10. Using a marker "curl" the top edges down to create petals.
11. Open up the flower and the shape of your flower forms.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.