Learn to make an origami flower with just a few easy steps in this video tutorial!
1. Use an 8 inch by 11 inch piece of paper.
2. Fold the corner to the edge of the paper and cut to make a square.
3. Fold the opposite direction to have a cross running through the center of the paper.
4. Fold paper in half along both axis', pinch the corners and fold the ends together.
5. Fold the new shape like a kite repeating process on both sides.
6. Fold corners in on all sides of the paper.
7. Take the top edges and fold in half.
8. Grab the middle flaps and fold to the inside. repeat on all sides.
9. Open and pull out center flap and fold in the corners.
10. Using a marker "curl" the top edges down to create petals.
11. Open up the flower and the shape of your flower forms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades