In this episode of the Southwest Yard & Garden series, John White discusses common plant problems with the help of Dr. Natalie Goldberg an extension plant pathologist. The common shrub problem discussed is Powdered mildew, which is shown on a japonica shrub. The common tree problem discussed is cotton slime flux or bacterial wet wood on a cottonwood tree. They begin by describing the common symptoms to look out for as well as conditions for infection and growth in the dry southern climate. They then continue to diagnose the stage of infection and conclude by explaining any preventative or controlled methods that are possible for handling the infections.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades