Another video in which the presenter Ngai Chen Cheung demonstrates his Origami skills. Again all you need is a blank sheet of paper. The first step is to create pre-creases which makes the later folding maneuvers a bit easier. The paper is then folded along its length give it a rectangular appearance. The next few steps create a folded pattern on one side, these folds would later form the page of the book which will be created later. Finally, and a few skillful folds later the longer sides are folded from both ends to meet at the centre and form the book's thick and slightly larger cover.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades