This video will show viewers how to fold a small book out of origami paper. You will need a square piece of paper for this project. First, fold the paper downwards in half, then fold it into quarters by folding down both edges of the paper to meet in the middle. Unfold and fold the two top sections down to make eighths on your paper. Then turn the paper around and repeat. Mountain fold both sides of the paper until you reach the middle, after which you should have a strip of folded paper. At one end, fold two triangular shapes, which you should use as a guideline for further accordion folds. By following the steps illustrated in a video, you will have a small origami model of a book which you can actually write in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades