Enchant that special birthday boy or girl with a unique origami birthday pop-up card by following this well produced instructional video. 1. All you need is a two sided square piece of colorful wrapping paper to create your origami birthday pop-up card. As long as your paper is square, the finished card can be any size you wish. 2. Make a series of simple sharp folds on both sides, carefully following the video instructions. Pay particular attention to the final intricate folds which create the pop-up crane. 3. Write your birthday message inside the origami birthday pop-up card to complete. With these simple and easy to follow instructions, anyone can create a beautiful origami birthday pop-up card. Imagine the recipient's delight when a perfect origami crane pops up in the middle of their card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades