In order to make a multi-colored paper cube, you will need the following: 6 pre-made folded squares, which can be found separately. Make 2 of each color. You will need 3 different colors. Slide the flap of one square into the slit of another square. Place the 3rd color's flap into the pocket of the second. Then, fold and manipulate it a bit. Next, grab a 4th color and repeat. This requires some manipulation to get each piece to take the place of one of the walls of the cube. When it is nearly complete, add the last piece. Tuck the ends in. Make sure that all of your sides are in. You should have 3 colors at each vertex.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades