This is a video tutorial in the Arts & Crafts category where you are going to learn how to make a modular origami fox. First you make a lot of triangles of yellow, white and one black color. Join two yellow triangles as shown in the video to make a unit. Make 18 units and combine them in to a circle. Next you add another level but with 3 white pieces. Now add 4 white pieces on the 3 whites. Then you add 5 whites on the 4, 4 whites on the 5 and 3 whites on the 4. Fill up the body with yellow pieces and squeeze it to make it in to a bowl shape. You can now watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades