This tutorial guides you through the process of making a mennorade star with origami. It begins with a square of paper that is folded in half and then folded from the corners to make guides on the paper. The paper is then cut in half to make two rectangles. Each rectangle is then folded and trimmed to form a 'Z' shape. It is necessary to complete these steps for ten more pieces of paper. The next step is to take to of the 'Z' shapes, perhaps of complimentary colours, and link them together so that they resemble a triangle. This is done to each of the pieces, making a total of six triangle pieces. Then take two triangles and join them together by tucking the flaps into the folds of the other piece. This is done for all the pieces, working in a circle. The final link is the most difficult. Once this is finished, make whatever adjustments are necessary. The star is completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades