This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make a magic paper ninja star. For this you will need 8 sheets of square paper, all of the same size. Fold one sheet in half, open it up and fold both corners of one edge inwards along the centerline. Now fold the whole sheet in half inwards. Then fold the lower part in a triangular pattern, make a crease and open up the sheet. Fold the lower part inwards from the center and collapse the sheet over the fold. Do this folding with each of the 8 sheets. After that watch the video to connect the 8 folded sheets to make the magic ninja star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades