A demonstration on how to make a lucky star from folded paper with origami is shown in this video. For this you need to get a strip of paper. Attractive papers are available at the stores for this. First to start up take an end of the strip of paper and tie a knot, flatten it and bring it as close together as you can. Then with the small free end fold it in, flip it over fold the long free end in such a way as it gets a pentagon shape. Next flip the free end over the edges. Continue to turn it around till the strip of paper ends. Once it gets to the end there is a flap under which the end can be tucked. The last thing you do is take your fingers and pinch the corners of this pentagon. Pinch all the five edges of the pentagon and your lucky star is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades