In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a lily flower from folded paper with origami. For this, you need a square sheet of paper. First you fold it in half and then fold it in half in the other direction. Next you fold it diagonally across to form a triangle. Then fold it again across the other diagonal. Open up the paper and push the diagonal folds inwards slightly so that the center point is pointing upwards. Then press the folds in to form a triangle. Take one of the four corners of the base and squash fold it as shown in the video. Do this for all four corners. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades