YouTube contributor, Sommerwetter, demonstrates how to make a paper lantern (also known as a luminaria or farolito) using only scissors, a glue stick and a standard sheet of paper (and a candle or the recommended tea light, of course.) Multiple symmetrical folds in origami-like construction and some well-placed slices in the paper create decorative cube or accordion style lantern. She notes that the process is very easy but you must follow it exactly. The author notes that the last several seconds of the paper lantern construction demonstration are missing, but the assembly of the lantern is complete. The last decision to make is what candle to place in the lantern. The contributor recommends a tea light for safety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades