First of all take a rectangular sheet of paper. Now take a corner and fold it across to meet at the corner. Now crease it. Now take another corner and fold it over to the other side and crease again. Now bring in the x as shown so the sides are drawn inside and they form a triangle. Now crease it. Now take one corner of the triangle and bring it to the top. Now crease it. Now do it similar for the other corner. Now fold the bottom piece over and bring it to top. Then fold once again as shown. Now turn over and it's ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades