This six and a half minute long video shows how to fold a square piece of paper into an hollow inflatable box or cube. Even simple origami projects like this one are just about impossible to instruct someone in using words alone, so a video like this one is the perfect way to find out how to do this project. Origami paper would make a nice box or cube, but any piece of paper will do. It is easy to square off a regular piece of typing paper and that works just fine. In just a few minutes you can have your own paper cube following these directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades