In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a paper flower. This video provides all the materials that are required in order to make the paper flower. The materials required include: colored tissue paper, scissors, and 10 cm of colored string. Begin by cutting the tissue paper to preferred size. Fold 1cm on the tissue paper, flip it over and do the same on the other side. Continue this until you've reached the end. Tie one end of the string onto the middle of the tissue paper and fold the paper in half. Cut the end of the paper into petal shapes. Now start folding out the paper. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy arts and crafts. This can be used as a decoration ornament or a present ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades