This video takes us through how to create a paper flower. To begin you will need between 5 and 8 pages of colored tissue paper for each flower you want to create. There are multiple options for the paper so mixing and matching is definitely okay for this project. Next, you want to lay the paper one on top of the other so it creates a neat stack, the neater the stack the easier it will be to fold. Now fold the paper stack like you would to create a paper fan until you reach the end. You want to fold then flip the stack over and fold again, that's the fan method, and focus on keeping each fold neat and straight on its line. Next, fold it in half, and then unfold it and wrap a pipe cleaner around the middle of the stack. Gently unfold the petals and fan them out, and fluff out the petals to finish the flower. For more advance flowers you can add pipe cleaners to the middle before fluffing or mix to 2 pipe cleaner colors for the stem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades