Who said that you couldn't have a trick and a treat at the same time for Halloween? When you first take a look at this project, you just see a folded and pleated piece of paper. But upon closer inspection, you'll find that this is no ordinary piece of paper but an evil green witch complete with pointy hat and crooked nose.
Make a fun and spooky Halloween decoration out of origami! This tutorial shows you how to fold a single piece of paper to look like a crooked witch. This tutorial is very easy to follow along with, and you can add your own decorations when you're done if you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades