In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a folded paper ostrich with origami. For this project, you need a square sheet of paper. First you fold it diagonally across to form a triangle and cut it off in two. Then take one piece, fold it in half to form a smaller triangle, open and fold down along the centerline from the top of the triangle. Open it up and again fold along the centerline from the base of the triangle. Now fold from one of the corners up to the intersecting lines and then fold it downwards. Repeat the same for the other corner also. The paper now becomes an elongated diamond. To continue with further folds, you have to watch the video as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades