In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an origami butterfly ball. Begin by making a water bomb base with a squared paper. To do this, fold the paper both horizontally and vertically in half. Then fold the paper diagonally in half on both sides. The paper should have an X shape crease. Now pinch in the sides to form a triangle at the bottom. Then press down to create a triangle on top. Make a total of 12 water bomb bases and connect them together as shown in the video. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in origami and would like to learn new crafts to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades