Learn how to make a 'Paper Balloon/Water Bomb' by watching this tutorial. Take a square piece of paper. Fold the paper diagonally to make a triangle. Open the paper to reveal a diagonal crease. Repeat the same with the other end, to make a crease which is perpendicular to the first one. Open the paper to reveal an 'X'. Now fold the paper at the center, to make a rectangle. Next, push the edge along the central crease to the middle at both ends and crease well, as shown. This makes a triangle with two flaps on either side. Take one flap and fold it to touch the central point, as shown. Repeat the same with the other flaps. This makes a square with four flaps. Now fold each flap to the point in the middle. Fold each of the free ends of the flaps to the point in the middle. Tuck them inside the adjacent pockets. Now blow air into the cavity revealed at one end. That completes your paper balloon. Alternatively, you can fill water inside and use it as a water bomb!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades