Are you hosting an Asian-themed party soon and need an easy but impressive way to present your utensils (AKA chopsticks)? Then this is the perfect project for you.
Using nothing but blue origami tissue paper, you'll learn how to fold an origami chopstick holder. The chopstick holder is basically a colorblocked pouch that can store chopsticks in addition to other little treats like candies and maybe even a fortune cookie. Write your guest's name on the top and they can serve as place cards as well! Watch the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades