In this video you learn how to make paper flowers with paper, craft glue, crayons, and scissors. First you cut paper into strips and then fold them in half long ways before cutting them into petal shapes. You then color the tips of the petals with the crayons. Next you fold the petals in half again and cut small lines along the unfolded side to make the appearance of more natural petals. Then you layer the petals together with craft glue in a flower shape. When desired shape is reached you then lake another strip of paper and make small cuts on one side of it. You roll that paper in a pencil to make a circle for the middle of your flower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades