This video shows how to make an easy origami jasmine flower napkin. Wee need 2 square papers. Fold this papers diagonally on two sides. Fold 4 corners of both the papers to the center. The folding of both must be exactly same. Use the first one as a template. Creases of the other one is exactly aligned with the template square. Repeat for the second one as the template. Fold the papers diagonally to the corners. Fold it double 4 more times on the other side. The folds should not end at the points of the star shape. All pre-creasing done. Turn over the paper and collapse. Create 4 flaps at each side. Hold it on the center and fold only the 1st two flaps to the other side. Open up the petals. We can curl the petals with a tooth pick. we can use it as a flower napkin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades