Okay, so we have to admit something to you: This isn't actually an origami craft in the strictest sense of the term. Origami dictates that an object be folded into being from a single sheet of paper, but for this goldfish we take a bit of a shortcut, literally. Instead of folding to get all the pieces in place, we make a few cuts to facilitate the fish-forming process.
This is called kirigami, where you use scissors, but only a little bit. After you're done, draw an eye on it and make it even more realistic. Hope you enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades