In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make paper footballs. Begin by cutting a straight strip of paper. The wider the width, the larger the football will be. Then fold the edge into a right triangle shape and continue folding the strip in the right triangle pattern. Once you have reached the end of the strip, tear off the end at an angle and tuck it in the side of the football. This video also shows viewers how to play a game with the paper football. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in folding origami, and would like to learn how to make a paper football to play with or do as a hobby.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades