To this we need:
- rectangle of 10x8 inch
- eight squares 6x6 centimetres
We start from the base of a fish. Bend at half back.
Bend to the bottom left corner.
Raise and flatten layer.
We turn away the paper.
Repeat the bend and flattening.
Now it looks like this.
Turn on this page previously filed a small hook and slide into one another.
Bottom corner of the upper layer is two-layer- be bent upward, the tip cohowamy the rhombus.
One item is ready. Eight of these elements stick together on a cardboard box. The sharp corners are in contact at the center, sides adjacent to each other.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades